Ford V Ferrari
Boy was I wrong about this movie. I should've known better when the movie is starring Batman himself, Christina Bale. Dude is an absolute stud and an amazing actor. Like most men, I fucking love cars. And this movie is all about cars, but above all, it's about perseverance. An amazing story, and let's thank the good lord this movie isn't about a Nascar race, where in the simplest form is making left turns over and over again. An example of an American car manufacture sick of making mom cars, and wanting to be a winner instead. And a clear example of Americans getting in their own way, but nobody can stop Mr. Bale. The race at stake was the 1966 24 hours of Le Mans. Leave it to the French to make such a cool fucking race. 24 hours of racing. That means day turns into night, dry roads have a chance to turn into rain, minimal rest if any sleep at all. The ultimate test for any crew and driver. Honestly makes any Nascar race look lazy. If you have a free 152 minutes to spare, which I know you do, give this movie a shot. Ask a good friend for an HBO password and be ready to be impressed.

Comments
Post a Comment